For your charity to qualify, it must meet the following requirements:
· The ask must be for a specific and immediate need or project and spent within 12 months of the meeting date.
· The ask must give details on how the entire funds ($10,000) will be used in Richardson.
· The funds must funnel through a 501(c)3.
· National charities will not be considered. Local branches may be considered; however, the contribution must stay in the Richardson area.
· The Charity may be run by a political or religious organization, but may not require a specific faith or political affiliation to benefit from the donation, and the funds cannot be used to spread or solicit a particular faith.
· The Charity must agree not to use the member names of 100 Women of Richardson for future solicitations, nor give the information out to anyone for any reason.
· The Charity must agree that 100% of the donation from 100 Women of Richardson will go to the specific need in which they requested the donation and is not to be used on salaries or administrative fees.
· The Charity must agree to send charitable tax receipts to the members of 100 Women of Richardson within a timely manner.
Thank you and good luck!