We can't wait to support our local community this year!
Applications Due: June 17
3 Presenters Announced: June 20
Meeting Takes Place June 28th from 7-8pm
Applications Due: September 10
3 Presenters Announced: September 11/12
Meeting Takes Place on Thursday, September 16, 2021
100 Women of Richardson funds nonprofit (501(c)3) organizations that serve the Richardson community. Nonprofit organizations who meet the requirements (see below), may submit an online application (see link above) to be considered for each meeting.
The board members vet the applications to ensure the organization adequately explains how they meet the requirements. All qualifying organizations are added to a drawing and the board members select 3 organizations at random.
The 3 organizations drawn are invited to present to the 100 Women of Richardson at the next meeting to explain a specific and immediate need to the members. Members will watch each presentation at the meeting and at the conclusion, the members vote for an organization.
The organization with the most votes will be awarded $100 from each member, for a total of a $10,000 donation!
For your charity to qualify, it must meet the following requirements:
· The ask must be for a specific and immediate need or project and spent within 12 months of the meeting date.
· The ask must give details on how the entire funds ($10,000) will be used in Richardson.
· The funds must funnel through a 501(c)3.
· National charities will not be considered. Local branches may be considered; however, the contribution must stay in the Richardson area.
· The Charity may be run by a political or religious organization, but may not require a specific faith or political affiliation to benefit from the donation, and the funds cannot be used to spread or solicit a particular faith.
· The Charity must agree not to use the member names of 100 Women of Richardson for future solicitations, nor give the information out to anyone for any reason.
· The Charity must agree that 100% of the donation from 100 Women of Richardson will go to the specific need in which they requested the donation and is not to be used on salaries or administrative fees.
· The Charity must agree to send charitable tax receipts to the members of 100 Women of Richardson within a timely manner.
· Organizations who win funds must wait one year before applying again.
Thank you and good luck!
We will provide a laptop and projector. You may load your presentation to the laptop in advance of the meeting (between 6-7pm).
Please keep your presentation to 10 minutes or less. We will have a timekeeper to give you a 5 minute and 1 minute reminder.
Please ensure that you explain what your organization does, your immediate and specific need (how will the funds be spent), and how this will serve the Richardson community.
Remember to read all of the requirements, be prepared to offer an online payment option (if possible), and provide members with tax receipts.
Thank you for all that you do!!!
Copyright © 2018 100 Women of Richardson - All Rights Reserved.